A 9 hour, early morning Maui sport fishing adventure
Crewed by some of Maui’s most experienced and successful fishermen, the 35′ Blackfin, “Action Sport fishing” operates out of Lahaina harbor and is available for both share boat and private charters. This vessel is well maintained, and fully outfitted with top of the line equipment.
This is an early morning (O.K., middle of the night), 9-hour trip that can get you to Maui’s hottest fishing spots before the other boats have even left the dock. Action’s sportfishing charters are more appropriate for experienced anglers, and/or adults with a sense of adventure. We suggest you leave Aunt Tilly at home!
Action uses live bait, dead bait and artificial lure. The most commonly caught species on this trip will be mahi mahi (dorado) and ahi (tuna). You also have a chance at catching ono (wahoo) and marlin.
- Trip Types offered: Privates & Shares (9 hours)
- Capacity: up to 6, not including captain and crew
- Minimum age: 12 yrs (14 recommended)
- Check-in location: Slip #12, Lahaina Harbor
- Departure time: 0230 hrs
- Penn International rods and reels in 50# through 130# class
- Fishfinder, GPS
- Twin control stations, auto-pilot
- Clean, modern head
- Shaded salon
- All tackle & ice provided
- No license required
- Action accepts, Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover
2019 Charter Rates
- 9 hour share: $279.00 + tax = $299.00 per person*
- 9 hour private: $1399.00 + tax = $1,499.17 for up to 6
* minimum 4 anglers required before the boat will go out.