40’ TOPAZ. Departing daily from Maalaea harbor at 7:00am, LUCKY ME is conveniently located within 25 minutes of Kihei, Wailea, Makena, Wailuku, Kahului, Paia, Lahaina and of course, Ma’alaea.
LUCKY ME was completely refurbished top to bottom in 2019. Her captain and crew are both very experienced Maui fishermen with a proven catch record for bringing in big game.
LUCKY ME has a spacious air-conditioned salon, a full marine head and forward berth for two. The tournament-style flybridge boasts great views and full controls are also in the tower and cockpit. A Yanmar 500hp re-powered engine provides plenty of speed!
- Fighting chair
- Shimano and Penn reels
- Flying bridge seating
- Certified USCG captain
- Friendly, experienced crew
- Air conditioned cabin
- Large seating area
- Modern head (bathroom)
- 7:00am departure
- USCG licensed for up to 6 guests, but limits to 4 for everyone’s comfort and safety.
- Trolling for mahi mahi (dorado), ono (wahoo), ahi (tuna) and marlin. The crew will be happy to filet your catch at the end of the charter.
- Breakfast and lunch provided. Includes continental breakfast of freshly baked pastries or muffins, and your choice of breakfast burritos or egg sandwich, bowl of fruit or veggie bagel. Hot coffee and assorted refreshments. For lunch, choose from an assortment of handmade sandwiches or salads. Vegan and gluten free options available upon request. BYOB.
- Suggested minimum age: 12
SPORT FISHING RATES for up to 6 guests
6 hours: $1,300 ($1,493.21 w/ tax, fees and fuel surcharge)
8 hours: $1,700 ($1,971.89 w/ tax, fees and fuel surcharge)
Maui Yacht Charters Reviews
Reviews prior to November, 2019 are for this company’s previous vessel, “Excellence”. The crew is the same.
Lots of fun with these guys! Beautiful boat, nice equipment, and we were lucky to have beautiful weather. Would have been nice if it were calmer, and more fish were biting, but that's why it's fishing and not catching.
A big thanks to Chris and Dave for a great day on the water. You were wonderful with our kids and educated the adults on Hawaii while we waited for the bites. Happy Holidays!
What a day! Dave and Chris were terrific hosts. Dave worked his butt off for us and gave our group of four the most pleasurable day ever. Four Mahi Mahi and One Ono!
We were treated well and the ocean was calm!
Thanks to Dave and Chris!!!!!